- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Trade fixtures are personal property that has been attached to the structure for business use, and...
An interpleader is a legal proceeding initiated by a third party holding money without claims to...
Unearned increment on property refers to an increase in land value over time that is not...
More Academic News
A security instrument is a generic word used to describe an interest in property...
- Posted November 10, 2018
The mailbox rule is a contract law that states an acceptance of offer would...
- Posted November 9, 2018
A lock box is a specially designed box place on the door of homes...
- Posted November 8, 2018
A fortress mall is a slang used to describe a high end shopping mall...
- Posted November 7, 2018
An attractive nuisance is a term that describes a feature on a property with...
- Posted November 6, 2018
Warranty Of Habitability
The warranty of habitability is an implied promise backed by law that a landlord...
- Posted November 1, 2018
A starter castle is a tongue-in-cheek term used to describe a very big house...
- Posted October 31, 2018