- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
When a tenant is in violation of the agreed terms of the lease, you might start...
When you first step foot into the world of landlording, one of the things that other...
An estoppel certificate is an important piece of legal document, usually requested by a third party, that...
More Academic News
Don’t Confuse Subletting And Assignment Of Lease
Subletting occurs when a third party becomes an occupant of the property for a...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Landlord’s Right Of Access To Premises
From the very moment the keys to a rental property is officially handed over...
- Posted January 22, 2018
3 Stages Of Bankruptcy Where Acquisition Opportunities Arise
If you have an eye to purchase properties belonging to owners facing bankruptcy, you...
- Posted October 3, 2017
8 Things To Know About The Truth in Lending Act
Also known as the Federal Consumer Credit Protection Act, the truth in lending act...
- Posted September 13, 2017
Creditors With Debt Priority When A House Is Lost For Financial Reasons
It is not unusual for a house to be used as collateral for not...
- Posted September 4, 2017
6 Options When You Are the Victim Of A Breach Of Contract
In most circumstances, when we signed up for a contract, we expect the other...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Questions About Commonhold Property Ownership
Commonhold is a form of systematic shared property ownership used for multi-occupancy real estate...
- Posted August 13, 2017