- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Commonhold is a form of systematic shared property ownership used for multi-occupancy real estate like a...
Paying hundreds of dollars, and sometimes thousands, for a real estate attorney to help you draft...
Centuries ago, people can claim ownership to land just by visibly occupying it. Those were the...
More Academic News
6 Things To Know About Conveyance After Death
In layman terms, I’d just refer to this topic as leaving assets properly allocated...
- Posted July 15, 2017
6 Essential Elements Of A Deed For Transfer Of Title
A deed in it’s most basic form is a written legal document that conveys...
- Posted July 1, 2017
Tenancy By The Entirety – Pros And Cons
Most average real estate investors and regular homeowner are probably familiar with joint tenancy...
- Posted June 19, 2017
The Very Least You Need To Know About Joint Tenancy
A lot of people don’t even realize that they are in a joint tenancy...
- Posted June 10, 2017
3 Things To Know About Tenants In Common Ownership
There are many forms of ownership structure in property. And tenants in common is...
- Posted May 24, 2017
4 Categories Of Leasehold Estates
There are 2 critical factors that differentiate leasehold from freehold estates: Although there is...
- Posted April 27, 2017
4 Most Common Types Of Liens Placed On Property
A lot of homeowners and soon-to-be homeowners will have never come across the term...
- Posted April 13, 2017