- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
After the debacle 2008, it should be common knowledge to players in the real estate industry...
When it comes to creatively financing real estate, especially with seller financing, it’s never easy to...
If a property owner has a house valued at $100,000 consisting of $60,000 outstanding mortgage and...
More Academic News
Subordination and Substitution of Collateral With Other Assets
When a party places a lien on a property, it has a legal claim...
- Posted June 27, 2018
Sale And Leaseback – When Are You Crossing The Line
Sale and leaseback is a technique to finance real estate that is frowned upon...
- Posted June 26, 2018
Option To Purchase And The Right To Buy
A seller and buyer might take ages to negotiate for an agreed price for...
- Posted June 25, 2018
What Is Seasoning Of Title And Why It Matters
Seasoning of title, or also often referred to as title seasoning, is basically a...
- Posted June 24, 2018
Formula – Economic Rent Per Room/Unit/Square Foot
The first step to calculating the value of property using the income approach is...
- Posted June 21, 2018
Formula – Sales Comparison Approach Property Valuation
Sometimes also referred to as the market comparison approach, the sales comparison approach to...
- Posted June 20, 2018
Formula – Net Current Property Value
C – (C x D x A) = N C – Cost of...
- Posted June 18, 2018