- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
If you have an eye to purchase properties belonging to owners facing bankruptcy, you need to...
Also known as the Federal Consumer Credit Protection Act, the truth in lending act (TIL) commenced...
It is not unusual for a house to be used as collateral for not just one...
More Academic News
6 Options When You Are the Victim Of A Breach Of Contract
In most circumstances, when we signed up for a contract, we expect the other...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Questions About Commonhold Property Ownership
Commonhold is a form of systematic shared property ownership used for multi-occupancy real estate...
- Posted August 13, 2017
5 Essential Elements That Make Up A Valid Contract
Paying hundreds of dollars, and sometimes thousands, for a real estate attorney to help...
- Posted August 7, 2017
The Lowdown On Title Insurance Explained
Centuries ago, people can claim ownership to land just by visibly occupying it. Those...
- Posted July 25, 2017
6 Things To Know About Conveyance After Death
In layman terms, I’d just refer to this topic as leaving assets properly allocated...
- Posted July 15, 2017
6 Essential Elements Of A Deed For Transfer Of Title
A deed in it’s most basic form is a written legal document that conveys...
- Posted July 1, 2017
Tenancy By The Entirety – Pros And Cons
Most average real estate investors and regular homeowner are probably familiar with joint tenancy...
- Posted June 19, 2017