Entry For Marriage In Speech | Propertylogy

Entry For Marriage In Speech

By on October 11, 2018

An entry for marriage in speech is a writ or court order that requires a man to return land assets he received as part of a marriage deal.

It happens when the promise to marry a woman, which is a condition of giving the land, fails to materialize for one reason or another.

Thus, he is obligated to return the land to the owner.

While this can be unheard of in the western world, it can still be found in parts of Asia.

Support us on Patreon

You May Also Like...

hair1 eye1 abs1
View the latest and lowest Singapore Home Loan rates
Why friends look forward to your FAILURE
Hiring a competent agent
Best EVER excuses for being late to work

Investors and homeowners receive our newsletters. Subscribe to our list.

Get More Real Estate Knowledge & Insights From Our Newsletters

Enter your email below

Send this to a friend