- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Impact fees refer to expenses charged to developers by the local government for new construction projects.
These fees are charged because mega construction projects hinder the government’ ability to deliver services that serve the people.
It could also be due as a condition for being given the permission to do the development project.
As such, it can be sometimes seen as a “tax” or “levy” of some sort.
Impact fees often affect residential projects and is seen by developers as a cost of doing business.