- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Formula – Months of Property Inventory On the Market
I/S = M
I – Total inventory of properties available on current market
S – Average monthly sales
M – Months of property inventory on current market
The resulting number shows what period of time, in months, current levels of real estate supply will last in the current market demand. Assuming no more property listings get on the market.