- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A reissue rate is the reduced or discounted rate a title insurance company charges to a client because a policy was recently issued for the same property.
This is possible as the majority of the work involved in underwriting the title policy was already done.
And since the policy is still recent the facts still apply without any changes to material information.
It goes without saying that this is a good way to do business that home owners would appreciate.
Saying that, some companies charge the full cost to clients even though they really don’t have to.
Because of how competitive this market is becoming, more and more title insurance companies are open to offering a reissue rate as long as the client is able to provide a copy of the prior insurance policy on the property.