- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Formula – Return On Investment
G – Gains on investment
C – Costs of investment
R – Return on investment
The return on investment (ROI) is one of the most used ratios not just in real estate, but generally in the investment circle.
It basically represents how much is made compared to the initial capital invested so as to compare an investment’s attractiveness against others.