- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A see-through building is a building with a high vacancy rate or one that has no tenants at all.
Because of no occupying tenants, the office or apartment units have never been built-out and without furniture and fittings.
Thus, one can literally see through the building to the other side when looking at it.
This visual effect is especially obvious when the building has full length windows with the lights turned on at night.
While these buildings are not a common sight in urban cities, there are some “ghost cities” in the world filled with them.