- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Formula – Time On The Market
SD – LD = T
SD – Sales date (completed sales only)
LD – Listing date (date first listed)
T – Time on the market
The time on the market is an important indicator of how strong the demand in a market currently is. Expressed in number of days, the lower the resulting figure, the higher the determined demand.