- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A title plant is compilation of lien history and ownership information regarding a specific property according to records based on geographic location.
This is as opposed to a search based on an owner’s name.
The title plant is a very useful tool when conducting research on land and title ownership.
As long as there are doubts about the clarity of title, buyers of real estate should conduct more in-depth research into it’s ownership history to look for potential flaws.
Otherwise, at least get title insurance so as to protect the investment from claimants in future.