- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Agents use 3 main ways towards valuing property: Appraisal Broker price opinion Competitive market analysis This...
In an ideal world, the sole interests of an agent conducting an open house are those...
In a buzzing real estate market when every agent and their dogs are signing exclusive representation...
More Agent News
Agents – How To Approach An Expired Listing Or FSBO
It is a mystery when agents claim that the market is bad and have...
- Posted September 20, 2014
4 Rules For A Successful Referral System
You can go about implementing all your marketing arsenal by sending everyone calendars, flash...
- Posted September 5, 2014
4 Big Sources Of Referral Clientele For Agents
Many people say that referral clients are the best category of clients to acquire....
- Posted August 20, 2014
4 Big Myths Of A Career As A Property Agent
When you are being recruited to become a property agent, recruiters will shower you...
- Posted August 13, 2014
4 Rules Of Prospecting For Home Buyers And Sellers
One lucky break is exactly that. A lucky break. To achieve long term consistent...
- Posted July 7, 2014
Form Strategic Partnerships With Mortgage Bankers
One of the most important people in the real estate industry you should align...
- Posted June 23, 2014
8 Questions To Ask The Property Agency Trying To Recruit You
If you are just starting out, you could be thinking too highly of yourself...
- Posted June 18, 2014