- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
There is a saying that if you are doing what you love, the money will follow....
The underlying reasons for prospects to put up resistance barriers to salesy agents can be group...
Unless your prospect has already been pre-sold, there is no way you are walking into a...
More Agent News
4 Valuation Factors To A Competitive Market Analysis
Agents use 3 main ways towards valuing property: Appraisal Broker price opinion Competitive market...
- Posted September 7, 2017
3 Main Objectives To Achieve In An Open House
In an ideal world, the sole interests of an agent conducting an open house...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Why FSBO Who Refuse To Hire Agents Make The Best Customers
In a buzzing real estate market when every agent and their dogs are signing...
- Posted June 20, 2016
Agents – How To Approach An Expired Listing Or FSBO
It is a mystery when agents claim that the market is bad and have...
- Posted September 20, 2014
4 Rules For A Successful Referral System
You can go about implementing all your marketing arsenal by sending everyone calendars, flash...
- Posted September 5, 2014
4 Big Sources Of Referral Clientele For Agents
Many people say that referral clients are the best category of clients to acquire....
- Posted August 20, 2014
4 Big Myths Of A Career As A Property Agent
When you are being recruited to become a property agent, recruiters will shower you...
- Posted August 13, 2014