- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Verbal Sparring Between Seller And Buyer
The eternal battle between real estate buyers and sellers will never cease even if the United Nations get involved. Buyers will have thousands of reasons to ask for a low price while sellers will have their own thousands of reasons to justify a higher price. Here, we poke fun at some of the most common attacks and counters between both parties.
If you are to use this infographic on your website. We would appreciate if you can link back to his page as the source.