- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
An abacus is a flat slab or pillow situated at the top of the capital of a column.
It was made famous when people observed ancient Greek and Roman architecture with columns that create a majestic visual.
Sometimes made of marble when used in luxury home design, it also separates the entablature from the capital.
While it can greatly enhance the authoritative look of a house when built outside the house, more and more homeowners make it a point to put them inside to create a more premium looking interior.
They make great additions to victorian designs.