- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Basic Bedroom With Cyan Color Walls
Not everyone has a taste for luxurious looking bedrooms. Sometimes keeping things simple, clean, and clutter-free is more than good enough. Instead of full length mirrors or floral wallpaper, use an unconventional colored wall to add that tinge of uniqueness. Cyan is a beautiful color that does not get as much attention as it deserves. Since a room that is totally painted with cyan can bring about too much dullness, using other colors for the floor and ceiling can buffer that impact.
Soft carpet flooring in beach color, horizontal sliding windows with dark brown trims, horizontal blinds, cyan painted walls, natural tall potted display plants, teak side study table with matching chair, rectangle design lamps on both sides of bed, wooden bed frame with curved design bed head and foot rest, fluffy quilt with comfy quilt cover, pillow case in matching dark wood color to bed frame, display gold picture frame, beach color ceiling, down lights, ceiling fan