- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Spacious Kitchen Adopting Dark Wood Color Design
If you don’t like the typical home designed with predictable bright and pastel colors, a kitchen adopting a dark wood color concept can really wet your appetite. While furniture and fitting in dark colors and shades can look out of place, they can really make a room come alive when blended with the right family of colors. Just be careful not to make it look eerie it could be a living area most avoided by the kids.
Built-in cabinets against the wall with ergonomically placed counter space, display antique-looking utensils, maroon painted walls, refrigerator with victorian styled doors, small metal base chandelier with candle-shaped lighting and bulbs, made-to-fit metallic oven and stove, display plates on wall in place of paintings, under cabinet range hood, stand-alone island at center of kitchen with matte finish and built-in storage space, tall chairs with metal stands, artificial pot of display plants, warn downward-looking lighting, dark colored beams on ceiling, adjacent to door into back yard.