- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Classic Luxurious Bathroom With Bathtub As Focal Point
Make the bathtub the focal point of a bathroom when it is used more regularly than the typical shower. Add a strong masculine flavor to the space by using classic dark wood with conventional carvings. Don’t let the appearance of an unsightly commode taint the luxurious aesthetics by hiding it in a corner with fully covered plaster walls and door. By maximizing space and applying an earth tone color theme, you might just need extra motivation just to leave your spathroom.
Marble siding bathtub. Dark brown matching towels. Reed diffuser by the window. Bath essentials on porcelain tray beside the head of the tub. Decorative mid-sized plant. Classic-styled cabinets for storage and to hide the sink. Essential oils in bottle. Perfume bottles on sink beside the tap. Mirror extending to the ceiling. Egyptian sateen curtains. Mini chandelier lighting fixture hanging above bathtub. Enclosed sanitary toilet area. Restroom mat. Towel bar. False ceiling. Down lights. Entrance to master bedroom.