- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Open Concept Living Room With Contrasting Colors
High ceilings are no longer exclusive luxuries reserved for landed houses. These days apartments and condominiums are building more homes with high ceilings as families just love the luxurious feeling that it brings into the household. Creating a spacious living room by fusing an open design concept plan can double the ambience of luxury. Add a tinge of color contrast and you get a home filled with warmth. This is the type of home design that you would either love or hate
Soft green 3-seater sofa set with contrasting orange cushions. Oversized floor standing lamp. Brown leather single sofa seats with metal hand rest. Teak side table with magazine slots. Dark brown rectangle coffee table with metallic legs. Medium sized furry rug. Decorative orange flowers in tall clear vase. Matching TV console. 39 inch energy saving LED TV. Concaved stone feature wall. White beaded curtains. Aloe vera decorative indoor plant. Sliding doors to outdoor patio.