- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
White Theme Common Space Leading To Garden
When in doubt, you can seldom go wrong with white. It is also a color that can create a warm aura without being domineering when applied absolutely to a room. Because of it’s mass appeal, total white can even be used in common places. The key in maintaining this look is to keep clutter away, and hide items or fixtures in other colors away from sight. A tiny tinge of other colors add that extra spark to such design concepts.
White cushion 2 seater sofa, textured design fabric cushion covers, huge wall mirror, display cabinets and matching drawers with colorful porcelain vase above, square side table with wood display monuments, full length outward-swinging doors with trims and fixed windows on top, candle-shaped wall lighting, live lilies on display table, round dining table with matching chairs, ink roses in clear vase, white cupboard, hardwood panel flooring, classy chandelier, door opens to fresh garden in backyard.