- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
This is no joke. Some people make it their business to call up sellers, attend open...
When an individual who owns personal property dies, the stuff that he/she owns will usually go...
Tax advisors are one of the most unappreciated players in real estate. They do their job...
More Investment News
5 Ideal Qualities To Look For In A Real Estate Lawyer
Nothing is ideal in the real world. And often times, even when you find...
- Posted October 1, 2017
5 Considerations Before Becoming A Lender In Owner Financing
Owner financing has long been a practice of real estate investors when dealing with...
- Posted September 28, 2017
5 Tips On Acquiring Foreclosure Properties
No investor should feel uneasy with seeing foreclosure properties as great opportunities. Some people...
- Posted September 27, 2017
7 Items To Help Convince A Bank To Agree To A Short Sale
You have found yourself in a bad situation where the mortgage outstanding is more...
- Posted September 14, 2017
9 Keywords And Phrases In Ads That Depict Desperate Sellers
Every real estate investor or home buyers in general would love to acquire properties...
- Posted September 8, 2017
5 Different Types Of Value For Property
A real estate investors has to eventually come to terms with the various ways...
- Posted September 6, 2017
8 Sources Of Income From A Property Other Than Rental
If you think that the revenue that a rental property can generate is solely...
- Posted September 3, 2017