- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Even today with basic houses transacting on average in the hundreds of thousands of dollars each,...
How times have changed. Investing in real estate is no longer an extra-curriculum activity reserved for...
If you are the type of person who just feels that a house is just a...
More Investment News
7 Very Suspicious Signs You Are Buying A Flipped Property
I have nothing against flippers who buy fixer-uppers, add value with cosmetic remodeling works,...
- Posted July 13, 2017
9 Big Advantages Of Long Term Buy And Hold Strategies
In the world of real estate investors, people usually formulate their overall strategies by...
- Posted May 30, 2017
20 Questions To Ask When Interviewing A Property Manager
Whether you are considering a specific property manager referred by a friend or from...
- Posted May 16, 2017
5 Most Common Reasons For Landlords To Exit The Real Estate Business
Landlords exit the real estate business all the time. And it might surprise you...
- Posted May 12, 2017
6 Steps To Take When Expenses Exceed Income
In any profit-driven business, it can be just another day in the office when...
- Posted April 7, 2017
4 Key Factors That Determine A Compatible Co-Owner
As you move up the investment ladder and start to take up bigger and...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Pros And Cons Of Co-Owning Rental Property
Sometimes you come across a deal that is too good to pass up. And...
- Posted March 19, 2017