- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
In the running of any business, it goes without saying that proper accounting and records are...
Few investment jargon are as seductive as the word turnkey. Just the mere whisper of this...
If you have been a the landlording business for a while, you are going to run...
More Knowledge News
4 Most Common Ways Landlords Are In Material Breach Of Responsibilities
Every so often, there might be new rules and regulation that are in favor...
- Posted February 13, 2018
3 Key Issues When Shifting Repair Responsibility To Tenants
It would generally be a blessing if tenants are willing to take on the...
- Posted February 7, 2018
7 Ways To Serve The Duty To Provide A Safe Environment For Tenants
It’s not the landlord’s duty to take care of tenants like how a parent...
- Posted January 31, 2018
17 Areas To Include For Move-In Inspection
If a move-in inspection is not part of your process in renting out a...
- Posted January 16, 2018
8 Things To Know About Rental Collection And Management
The main focus of any landlord concerning rental is how much to charge. It’s...
- Posted January 13, 2018
5 Factors That Determine Appropriate Security Deposit Amount
So you have finally officially become the owner of a rental property and consider...
- Posted January 4, 2018
16 Provisions That Every Lease Agreement Should Contain
There is technically no standard set of terms that a tenancy agreement has to...
- Posted December 30, 2017