- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Everyone who has the experience of buying a house the first time will know that they...
The past has gone by and the future hasn’t happened yet. Only the current is reality....
As you might already know, with any business, especially real estate, reality is very often some...
More Knowledge News
The Difference Between Profit And Cash Flow
Because cash flow is such an important term in real estate, many newer landlords...
- Posted May 13, 2018
3 Categories Of Items For Calculating Rental Property Cash Flow
When it comes to investing in rental property, cash flow is undoubtedly the name...
- Posted May 12, 2018
5 Aspects Of Location Location Location
One of the tenseless phrases in the world of real estate is “location location...
- Posted May 5, 2018
6 Steps To Reduce The Risk Of Having Undesirable Tenants
The biggest risk in becoming a real estate investor other than overpaying is something...
- Posted April 29, 2018
9 Things Investors Should Know About Working With Agents
It is almost implied that you would be working with a real estate agent...
- Posted April 13, 2018
List Of States That Allow Tenants To “Repair And Deduct”
Alaska Arizona California Connecticut Delaware Hawaii Iowa Kentucky Louisiana Maine Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi...
- Posted April 7, 2018
6 Accounting And Tax Matters Landlords Should Keep In Mind
In the running of any business, it goes without saying that proper accounting and...
- Posted March 15, 2018