- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
(Updated October 9 2018)
|30 Year Fixed Rate||4.93%|
|15 Year Fixed Rate||4.32%|
|5/1 Year ARM Rate||4.46%|
|30 Year Jumbo||4.66%|
|15 Year Jumbo||4.38%|
Before signing up for a mortgage, remember to read some of our best publications regarding it.
*The rates above are calculated by averaging out various sources of mortgage rates.