- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A mortgage’s repayment is basically calculated using just 4 simple functions. Length of loan Interest rate...
A nice little feature that is unique to refinances is a rescission period. This includes structured...
There are some people who have different definitions of what is a refinance and a remortgage....
More Mortgage News
Problems With 15 Year And 30 Year Mortgage Rates
If only the mainstream advocates that every home owner should learn how to use...
- Posted July 23, 2017
Negative Amortization And How It Gets Into Your Mortgage
As a real estate player, you have to know about the notion of negative...
- Posted July 10, 2017
The Relation Between Depreciation And Refinancing
Because your home appreciates in value, it really is a money farm that allows...
- Posted June 28, 2017
Get Your Credit Score In Order Before Applying For A Mortgage
It can seem to be an unusual strategy to get a pre-approved mortgage first....
- Posted June 22, 2017
5 Mortgage Terms To Pay Special Attention To
For most people, the biggest financial commitment they make in their lifetimes are when...
- Posted June 3, 2017
Refinance To Combine 1st And 2nd Mortgage For Cost Savings
Refinancing your first and second mortgages require considerable thought. A lot depends on the...
- Posted May 25, 2017
Remortgaging Tips For Better Interest Rates
Remortgaging your 1st and 2nd mortgages together can benefit you by lowering your monthly...
- Posted May 15, 2017