- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
In real estate terminology, a blue book is a term used to describe any pocket-sized book containing all types of references on the topic of real estate.
They serve as quick reference guides to refer to as when it is required.
These can include investing equations, construction rules, law and regulations, etc.
In general use, the term blue book refers to a compact sized guide containing information like statistics and information of interest.
So widely understood is the term blue book, that various publishers have published books containing the same terms in the title of the books.
Some better known titles include the Realty Blue Book, Apartment Blue Book, Blue Book of Building and Construction.