- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Entry For Marriage In Speech
An entry for marriage in speech is a writ or court order that requires a man to return land assets he received as part of a marriage deal.
It happens when the promise to marry a woman, which is a condition of giving the land, fails to materialize for one reason or another.
Thus, he is obligated to return the land to the owner.
While this can be unheard of in the western world, it can still be found in parts of Asia.