- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Minimum Lot Area
A minimum lot area is describes the smallest size requirement of a particular lot in order for something to be built on it.
It is a zoning ordinance that must be satisfied in order to comply with regulations.
An example is to residential buildings in a subdivision.
It can also be a requirement for certain facilities to be built on particular lots of land.
Different types of land use can result in differing minimum sizes.