- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A satellite city is a city that was planned to support the natural growth of a bigger city.
They are intended to prevent urban sprawl and play an important role in keeping the main city from overpopulation which can be a huge strain on infrastructure and the quality of living.
While satellite cities are designed to support larger cities, they are self-sufficient and residents would find every essentials available within it.
These are common in international cities that are flooded with tourists and foreigners. The city gets too crowded and satellite cities have to be built.
Real estate in a satellite city tend to be generally cheaper than those that are comparable in the main city.
They are good options when seeking property on the outskirts of a city.