- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A site built home refers to a house that has been (or will be) constructed primarily on the site very which it will be located.
Because of the flourishing of manufactured homes that are mostly built off-site, the term site-built home is coined to specifically refer to homes that are built onsite.
While some components of a house might be fabricated in factories, a site built home will still have the major phases of building a house done onsite.
These might include:
Many homeowners still have reservations with manufactured homes. The idea that homes can be built and fitted to any location can be hard to accept.
It must be noted that modular homes are gaining popularity. Their standing is somewhere in the center.
Because while their modules are constructed in factories, they are still eventually assembled onsite.