- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Formula – Spread
(SP – AP) / AP = S
SP – Sale price
AP – Asking price
S – Spread
The spread is expressed as a percentage.
Unless it’s a hot seller’s market, the sale price is almost always lower than the asking price.
This means that the resulting number from this equation will almost always be a negative figure.
If the average spread of a market is positive and high, it means that the market has gone bonkers.