- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A tax map is an official document that shows locations and identification numbers for all properties that are subject to property taxes.
It is drawn to scale and while it is not as detailed as some maps that can be found, they are as basic as a simple drawing as well.
Tax maps are usually recorded into books and kept in local tax offices as public record.
These documents serve an important role in identifying properties that are subject to taxes. Especially when disputes arise.
Some of the information contained in them can include dimensions and other descriptive words that are commonly used in describing land parcels.
These days, many tax maps are available online.