- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Black And White Theme Apartment With Slight Victorian Taste
For some people, a Victorian design theme can be too overwhelming to digest. For others, it is the only way to set up a house and nothing else. Take a look at the breathtaking common area of this 3-room apartment. This design concept brings along a classic flavor without using wallpaper, and a minor taste of medieval times. Luxurious in aesthetics, and down to earth in expression. Create a fusion with modern black and white to avoid an overbearing feeling of old times.
White fabric sofa set with black cushion pillows. Faux sheepskin rug dyed in black. Rectangle and reflective coffee table with mirror top. Large size photo album and matching organizer with ribbon. Victorian style candle holders and vase. Modern black piano. Electric guitar. Music sheet stand. Dark wood Victorian design cupboard cabinet. Glass dinning table. PVC dining chairs with white lining. Mini chandelier lights over dinner area. Designer table lamps. Disco style wall feature. Indoor decorative artificial plants. Vertical window blinds. Mini workstation. Door entry lighting from above. DIY clip-on spot lights on ceiling.