- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Zen Bedroom With Earth Tone Color Theme
A lot of homeowners perceive a Balinese style as a category of zen. There’s nothing wrong with that as both styles supposedly share the same concept goal of creating calm, peace and tranquility in the house. A more obvious zen-styled home however will have little to no resemblance to the houses and rooms we see in Bali. A touch of dullness in color can be priceless when synergized with carefully blended earth tone.
King sized thick fluffy mattress. Blocky cushioned bed frame in dark brown. Floral design bolster and cushion cases. Wooden rustic side table. Stone monument stand for table lamp. New age artwork on wall above bed head. Concave wall fixtures for design purposes. Matching floral fabric for single seat sofa. Round side table with vase-shaped table lamp. Full flooring thin carpet. Full length sliding window/door for access to balcony. Mini spotlight facing downwards at an angle.