- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker Review
Of all the home appliances and electronics we use everyday, it’s not that far fetched to suggest that the pressure cooker is often the one that gets the least recognition.
I can’t imagine a day without spending an hour or 2 without the television, I’d probably scream in the shower if the water heater breaks down, and I love my refrigerator to bits for keeping my yogurt cold.
But the pressure cooker is basically just one of many appliances and tools that cooks something that often taste bland.
It does not deserve the family’s affection like a washing machine… or does it?
Well if you want to continue letting your pressure cooker silently do it’s job without causing problems that get you attention, you need something reliable.
You need an able warrior in the kitchen who would gladly do it’s job and not crave for attention against your HDMI cable.
You need something like the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 multi-functional pressure cooker. 6Qt/1000W, no less.
If you have ever operated a pressure cooker in the early 1990s and before, you would have probably envisioned how this kitchen appliance will evolve into the 21st century.
And what you’d probably get is the Instant Pot IP-DUO60.
It’s slick looking appearance would make any housemaker’s head turn, it’s efficiency would make any cook squeal in delight, and it’s serving size would make a family appreciate what magic it packs in it’s reasonable size.
Features of Instant Pot IP-DUO60 6Qt/1000W
- 7-in-1 multi functional as pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, saute/browning, yogurt maker, steamer and warmer
- A catch on both sides to hold a completely removable lid
- Low profile steam rack with long handles
- Control panel with 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs
- Dual pressure, Automatic keep-warm and 3 temperatures for saute and slow cook
- 10 proven safety mechanisms, UL and ULC certified
- Big digital display making it easy to read from afar
- 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot
- Stainless steel steam rack with handle
- 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize and Fermented Rice
- Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking
Drawbacks of Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker
To tell you the truth, we found it hard to find a negative remark about this product.
It’s a pressure cooker! It does what it’s supposed to do very well, and more.
But if there is a drawback, I can see that the size can be an issue to some consumers.
Depending how you intend to use products like these, you might either find that it is too small to cook enough for a family of 8, or too big for a family of 2.
Some people like their appliances small and will dread seeing a big object sitting on the kitchen top when they don’t really need something that size.
Is this 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker worth buying?
Are you kidding me?
If Einstein is using a pressure cooker in our time, it would have been this one.
People traditionally use such appliances primarily for cooking foodstuff like rice or use it as a steamer and warmer.
With this baby, you are able to bring a variety of cooking styles in to your own kitchen. And you don’t need to spend hundreds on new equipment or spend time watching over a stove.
Saute on a stove for example, can be a mess to manage and clean up.
The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 can be programmed to cook according to the setting you set. It will then go about it’s job while timing itself.
Sort of like one of those robot washing machine where all you have to do is throw in the laundry, press a button, and collect the spin-dry clothing in 20 minutes.
This pressure cooker is really that impressive.
Moreover, there are a lot of alternatives in the market that are more expensive yet can do way less.
So do yourself a favor and strongly consider this product for the family, for yourself, and for your kitchen.