- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
All posts tagged "Infographics"
10 Questions To Ask Sellers Who Approach You Out Of The Blue
Text 1) Is the property occupied? And by who? You should not assume that the property is owner-occupied or rented out to tenants. The answer you get plays a part in helping to schedule your own deadlines...
- Posted February 3, 2014
Getting Prepared For Remodeling The Kitchen
Kitchen remodeling is on the rise as more people seek to make their homes more accommodating and welcoming. Renovation works can either be done as a complete overhaul or it can center on certain parts of your...
- Posted October 11, 2013
DIY Roofing – Choices, Estimating Costs, Safety Tips
There are a number of options for roofing depending on the house that you are working on. These include: Tiles This is a great option if you want a roof that will last for many years. They...
- Posted October 3, 2013
Verbal Sparring Between Seller And Buyer
The eternal battle between real estate buyers and sellers will never cease even if the United Nations get involved. Buyers will have thousands of reasons to ask for a low price while sellers will have their own...
- Posted September 11, 2013
How I End Up Buying A New Launch Condominium
There are many reasons how people ended up buying a new launch condominium. Here is a lighter side of how events might have transpired. You can use this infographic on your site if you follow the instructions...
- Posted March 22, 2013
Property Market Statistics Comparison For 2011 & 2012
The Property Price Index (PPI) rose by 2.8% for the year 2012 while the Rental Index rose by 2.1%. The story of the year has to be the number of uncompleted projects being launched by...
- Posted January 25, 2013