- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Hoover Commercial C2401 Shoulder Vac Pro Backpack Vacuum Review
Vacuuming the house can be a pretty cumbersome job. You slowly attempt to make sure that you have all the places at home covered, while moving in a patterned motion across the floor.
The extended period of bad posture from using conventional vacuum cleaners can even cause back pain and stress on the hips.
Well… the way you view vacuuming the floor could change forever when you take a look at the Hoover Commercial C2401 Shoulder Vac Pro Backpack Vacuum.
The “Shoulder Vac” is Hoover’s contribution to the world of commercial vacuum cleaning.
Carried on your back like a backpack, strangers might mistake you as a cool member of the Ghostbusters.
And of course, a product like this cannot be based on just a cool look. It needs usability, functionality, and more importantly, reliability, to be a winning product.
These have not been overlooked in the development of this product.
Features of the Hoover Commercial C2401 Shoulder Vac
- clear dome that make it easy to check the amount of dust collected
- has a container volume of up to 6.4 quarts
- harness design that minimizes stress on the back (approved by Chiropractors)
- HEPA filtration that sieves out tiny particulates, such as pollen, allergens, dust mites, etc
- at a manageable 9.2 lbs
- powerful suction makes short work of large area cleaning
Drawbacks of Hoover Commercial Shoulder Vac Back Pack?
Even though it is designed to be wearable like a back pack, the movement you make using it is not the usual movements you make with a back pack.
This means that while the backpack is secure, you will feel it tug and pull on your shirt when you are swinging your body and arms around to reach areas to clean.
And while the cushion protects you from the understandable heat generated from this appliance, you will still feel the heat unlike a cleaner that rolls on the floor.
However, these are small compromises to trade for the power of this portable machine. The time and energy you save will be well worth it. It a fun toy to play with too!
Is this Hoover Shoulder Vac worth buying?
When you take your first look at this device, your jaw could drop to the floor as it looks like a machine out of Star Trek.
If you are self-conscious, something inside you could even tell you not to use it.
Once get past that self-vanity and evaluate the product at a pragmatic level, you will quickly realize how awesome Hoover is for developing such a cool and functional item.
You increase your mobility when not having to drag a vacuum cleaner all over the floor. This keeps potential scratching of the floor at a minimum. Scratching is a common problem when using conventional roll-along vacuum cleaners on hardwood flooring.
In fact, if you work with a lot of hardwood floors, this product is made for you.
The hose hanging from the back also makes it easy to let go and pick up again when you need to free your hands for a moment or 2.
And for a commercial grade vacuum cleaner, this shoulder vacuum backpack is surprisingly not much more noisier than a hairdryer when sucking up dust.
Overall, there is great value in this industrial-grade vacuum cleaner packed specifically for commercial and household use.