- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
While the majority of home sellers are not crooks and have no intention to deceive, they...
Fractional ownership is a method for several unrelated parties to share the risks involved with owning...
During the great boom ignited with the baby-boomers generation, there seemed to be only 1 direction...
More Investment News
6 Stock Market Risks That Have The Odds Stacked Against You
If only investing in the stock market is as fair as the textbooks tell...
- Posted March 15, 2019
7 Stages Of A Double Closing Deal Involving 3 Parties
One of the wonders of flipping property is that a savvy investor can quickly...
- Posted June 22, 2018
7 Advantages Of Duplex Rental Property (dual key)
The duplex is the most basic entry-level form of multi-family property. It is a...
- Posted May 19, 2018
6 Big Problems When Investing In More Than 1 Rental Property
When a rental property of yours is generating $100 each month in positive cash...
- Posted May 15, 2018
Risky Nature Of Acquiring Real Estate Using Home Equity Loans
While financial freedom gurus and seminar junkies might insist that going full leverage to...
- Posted May 10, 2018
Pros And Cons Of Direct Ownership Over Rental Property
It might puzzle newer real estate investors to learn that there are indirect ownership...
- Posted May 6, 2018
Finding Financial Balance To Invest In Real Estate
The ultimate goal of getting into real estate is financial freedom. Many might find...
- Posted May 2, 2018