- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Investment News
8 Sources Of Leads To Find Probate Real Estate
When an individual who owns personal property dies, the stuff that he/she owns will...
- Posted October 11, 2017
5 Things To Look For In A Real Estate Tax Advisor
Tax advisors are one of the most unappreciated players in real estate. They do...
- Posted October 9, 2017
5 Ideal Qualities To Look For In A Real Estate Lawyer
Nothing is ideal in the real world. And often times, even when you find...
- Posted October 1, 2017
5 Considerations Before Becoming A Lender In Owner Financing
Owner financing has long been a practice of real estate investors when dealing with...
- Posted September 28, 2017
5 Tips On Acquiring Foreclosure Properties
No investor should feel uneasy with seeing foreclosure properties as great opportunities. Some people...
- Posted September 27, 2017
7 Items To Help Convince A Bank To Agree To A Short Sale
You have found yourself in a bad situation where the mortgage outstanding is more...
- Posted September 14, 2017
9 Keywords And Phrases In Ads That Depict Desperate Sellers
Every real estate investor or home buyers in general would love to acquire properties...
- Posted September 8, 2017
5 Different Types Of Value For Property
A real estate investor has to eventually come to terms with the various ways...
- Posted September 6, 2017
8 Sources Of Income From A Property Other Than Rental
If you think that the revenue that a rental property can generate is solely...
- Posted September 3, 2017
5 Personal Finance Aspects To Assess Before Investing In Property
There are basically 2 groups of real estate investors. There is the group that...
- Posted August 30, 2017