- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Investment News
5 Step Basic Assessment Of Rental Property Viability
Even today with basic houses transacting on average in the hundreds of thousands of...
- Posted August 22, 2017
7 Reasons To Invest In Multifamily Property
How times have changed. Investing in real estate is no longer an extra-curriculum activity...
- Posted August 3, 2017
8 Types Of Apartments To Buy And Invest In
If you are the type of person who just feels that a house is...
- Posted July 28, 2017
7 Very Suspicious Signs You Are Buying A Flipped Property
I have nothing against flippers who buy fixer-uppers, add value with cosmetic remodeling works,...
- Posted July 13, 2017
9 Big Advantages Of Long Term Buy And Hold Strategies
In the world of real estate investors, people usually formulate their overall strategies by...
- Posted May 30, 2017
20 Questions To Ask When Interviewing A Property Manager
Whether you are considering a specific property manager referred by a friend or from...
- Posted May 16, 2017
5 Most Common Reasons For Landlords To Exit The Real Estate Business
Landlords exit the real estate business all the time. And it might surprise you...
- Posted May 12, 2017
6 Steps To Take When Expenses Exceed Income
In any profit-driven business, it can be just another day in the office when...
- Posted April 7, 2017
4 Key Factors That Determine A Compatible Co-Owner
As you move up the investment ladder and start to take up bigger and...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Pros And Cons Of Co-Owning Rental Property
Sometimes you come across a deal that is too good to pass up. And...
- Posted March 19, 2017