- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
The mortgage brokering business is so lucrative that many real estate agents switch their career paths...
Aspiring business entrepreneurs today need not fret over the limited choices in starting up a new...
You need to be strong mentally in order to become an exceptional sales professional because you...
More Agent News
How To Show Sales Prospects That You Are Listening… Even If You Are Just Acting
When a prospect realizes that the salesperson is not really listening to what he...
- Posted March 30, 2019
6 Homebuyer Personality Types And How To Handle Them
It’s amusing that even though we are not machines, real estate salespeople often strive...
- Posted March 29, 2019
Replace These Salesy Words With Subtle Language For Better Response
The sames words can have interpreted differently by different individuals. The reason this so...
- Posted March 25, 2019
6 Ways To Position Yourself As Not Just A Salesperson
When I first started my career in sales, I felt somewhat uncomfortable in calling...
- Posted March 8, 2019
3 Steps To Starting A Promising Career As An Agent
There is a saying that if you are doing what you love, the money...
- Posted April 28, 2018
5 Types Of Fear Prospects Feel When Meeting Agents
The underlying reasons for prospects to put up resistance barriers to salesy agents can...
- Posted January 12, 2018
4 Basic Frame Of Mind For A Winning Sales Approach
Unless your prospect has already been pre-sold, there is no way you are walking...
- Posted January 6, 2018