- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A nonrecourse loan is a loan from a lender in which the borrower has no personal...
The add-back refers to the amount added to the loan balance due to the monthly payment...
A single pay loan is a short term loan that requires the full payment of principal...
More Mortgage News
Shared Appreciation Mortgage
A shared appreciation mortgage (SAM) is a type of home loan where the lender...
- Posted September 14, 2019
Should You Avoid Private Mortgage Insurance?
The majority of home buyers would avoid paying for private mortgage insurance (PMI) if...
- Posted September 2, 2019
Deed To Secure Debt
A debt to secure debt is a type of mortgage that is used in...
- Posted September 1, 2019
Takeout financing refers to an agreement whereby a lender would provide permanent financing for...
- Posted August 28, 2019
The principal limit is a term most often used in reverse mortgages to refer...
- Posted August 1, 2019
The annual cap is a term contained in a mortgage loan contract in which...
- Posted July 9, 2019
Manual underwriting refers to the hands-on underwriting of loans such as mortgages when the...
- Posted June 8, 2019