- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
The add-back refers to the amount added to the loan balance due to the monthly payment...
A single pay loan is a short term loan that requires the full payment of principal...
A shared appreciation mortgage (SAM) is a type of home loan where the lender agrees to...
More Mortgage News
Should You Avoid Private Mortgage Insurance?
The majority of home buyers would avoid paying for private mortgage insurance (PMI) if...
- Posted September 2, 2019
Deed To Secure Debt
A debt to secure debt is a type of mortgage that is used in...
- Posted September 1, 2019
Takeout financing refers to an agreement whereby a lender would provide permanent financing for...
- Posted August 28, 2019
The principal limit is a term most often used in reverse mortgages to refer...
- Posted August 1, 2019
The annual cap is a term contained in a mortgage loan contract in which...
- Posted July 9, 2019
Manual underwriting refers to the hands-on underwriting of loans such as mortgages when the...
- Posted June 8, 2019
Loan boarding refers to the process of accepting new loans into a servicing company’s...
- Posted June 2, 2019