- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Mortgage News
Pros And Cons Of Piggyback Mortgage Loans
A piggyback mortgage is a term used to describe the simultaneous financing of a...
- Posted June 2, 2019
Qualifying Mortgages For Self Employed Borrowers
People intuitively think that those who are self-employed would find it easier to obtain...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Mortgage Options For Divorce And Separation
Nobody walks into a marriage looking forward to a divorce. But sometimes things just...
- Posted May 30, 2019
Conditional Prepayment Rate (CPR)
CPR = 1 – (1-SMM)12 CPR – Conditional prepayment rate SMM – Single monthly...
- Posted May 27, 2019
A mortgage rebate is a cash payment made to a borrower for accepting a...
- Posted May 26, 2019
Loan Commitment Letter
A loan commitment letter is a document originated from a lender to inform an...
- Posted May 25, 2019
The Various Scenarios Of Loss Mitigation
Loss mitigation is the term used by lenders to describe the process of working...
- Posted May 23, 2019
A correspondent lender is a lender who originate and approve their own loans, and...
- Posted May 22, 2019
A participation mortgage is a loan contract between borrower and lender that entitles the...
- Posted May 16, 2019
The Difference Between Collateral And Security
When we talk about assets that are pledged to a lender to secure a...
- Posted May 14, 2019