- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
All posts tagged "Economy"
Money Has Become A Commodity These Days
It can be incredibly frustrating when you know that you are this close to cutting a great deal and misses out. But the ultimate dealbreaker that will really dampen your spirits is when you managed to navigated...
- Posted May 29, 2013
10 Timeless Factors That Affect Property Price
Before going into factors that affect property price, it is of utmost importance to understand that property value and property price are 2 very different things. Property value concerns how much the property is worth in the...
- Posted February 8, 2013
Property Market Statistics Comparison For 2011 & 2012
The Property Price Index (PPI) rose by 2.8% for the year 2012 while the Rental Index rose by 2.1%. The story of the year has to be the number of uncompleted projects being launched by...
- Posted January 25, 2013
Property Prices Hitting Outrageous Heights – Rationale Behind Investors To Continue Buying
Despite so many rounds of property cooling measures, property prices continue to hit levels that raise eyebrows. And this is happening consistently. You might think that there must be a point where investors feel that enough is...
- Posted January 4, 2013
Property Market Cycles – Phase 2 Late Buyers
When we move pass Phase 1 Early Buyers of the market cycle, we get into Phase 2 Late Buyers. As new jobs are created at a high speed, people begin moving in. The property market starts to...
- Posted December 27, 2012