- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
All posts tagged "Investor"
Why Shoebox Apartment Units Are Poised To Be Risky Investments
The “property millionaire investor” theory that property gurus sell seminars around is simple. Collect a rental income of $4000. Use that to pay off the housing loan installment of $3000. Make a $1000 profit and own the...
- Posted December 16, 2012