- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Simple Hotel Bedroom Design On A Budget
Despite the posh looking designs of 5-star hotel bedrooms, you can actually setup a comparable design at home on a low budget. A few elements generate the biggest impact of luxury effect. In this case, full length curtains, matching blankets, fancy carpeting, clever lighting, and matching furniture is sufficient.
King sized bed wooden frame with metal leg stands. Thick spring mattress for height. High thread count bedsheets. Olive blanket and curtains. Standard sized cupboard for single person. Wood laminated side table on both sides of bed. Light switch beside bed head. Tall tripod standing lamp with black shaded head. Single seater cushion sofa. Floral design full carpeting. Down lights. Miniature art framed on wall. Ceiling with beam (partial false ceiling) and coney.