- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Space Maximizing Kitchen Doubling Up As Dining Area
In smaller homes with limited space, especially with apartments, it is essential to make the most of the living space available. This can often be observed when extra guest rooms are used as store rooms. Or kitchens doubling up as dining rooms. With some smart renovation planning and design aspects, there’s no need to compromise design just because of space constraints. The best part that is these concepts can be used in every area of the house.
Diagonally positioned floor tiles, built-in cabinets against the wall and up to the ceiling, white laminates with stone counter tops, custom made cabinets that fit baking oven and microwave nicely, full length cabinets made-to-fit refrigerator, mini-tv set, kitchen towel, toater, wooden knife stand, glass doors on cabinets containing display items, casement windows to the outside, rug in standing work area, ceiling fan with lighting fixture, down lights, door to laundry area, polka dot wallpaper on kitchen walls, wooden dining table with grain design, matching rattan chairs, fruit display on center of table.