- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Simple Living Room Design For Tight Spaces
While living in tight spaces might not feel luxurious, that’s not an excuse to leave your living room in a mess. A simple design using one solid color (white in this case) as the focus can easily spruce up the whole house. In interior design, it’s never about how big your home is. It more about how you want it to look like.
Classic square wooden coffee table with floral engravings. Metallic display monuments. White 3-seater and 2-seater cushion sofa set. Single seater leather sofa seat in dark brown. Round side tables. Table lamps with craved statue stand. Picture frame. Candle holders. Custom made Persian curtains. Single window with metal grills. Down lights. Parquet flooring.