- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Knowledge News
What Is A Luxury Property In Singapore
To my knowledge, there is no proper specific definition for “luxury property” in Singapore....
- Posted February 10, 2013
10 Timeless Factors That Affect Property Price
Before going into factors that affect property price, it is of utmost importance to...
- Posted February 8, 2013
Conveyancing Lawyers – What They Do For Buyers And Sellers
In a lot of cases, first time property buyers are not even aware that...
- Posted February 6, 2013
Property Market Statistics Comparison For 2011 & 2012
The Property Price Index (PPI) rose by 2.8% for the year 2012...
- Posted January 25, 2013
Property Market Cycles – Phase 4 Late Sellers
The final phase of the property market cycle is Phase 4 Late Seller. This...
- Posted January 2, 2013
New Private Condominiums That Were Launched in 2012
As 2012 comes to an end, the news that overwhelmingly hogged the limelights for...
- Posted December 31, 2012
Property Market Cycles – Phase 3 Early Sellers
Following phase 2, the next stop of the market cycle is Phase 3 Early...
- Posted December 30, 2012
Property Market Cycles – Phase 2 Late Buyers
When we move pass Phase 1 Early Buyers of the market cycle, we get...
- Posted December 27, 2012
Property Market Cycles – Phase 1 Early Buyers
History have taught us that bread is best served toasted… and that markets move...
- Posted December 23, 2012