- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Knowledge News
3 Key Issues When Shifting Repair Responsibility To Tenants
It would generally be a blessing if tenants are willing to take on the...
- Posted February 7, 2018
7 Ways To Serve The Duty To Provide A Safe Environment For Tenants
It’s not the landlord’s duty to take care of tenants like how a parent...
- Posted January 31, 2018
17 Areas To Include For Move-In Inspection
If a move-in inspection is not part of your process in renting out a...
- Posted January 16, 2018
8 Things To Know About Rental Collection And Management
The main focus of any landlord concerning rental is how much to charge. It’s...
- Posted January 13, 2018
5 Factors That Determine Appropriate Security Deposit Amount
So you have finally officially become the owner of a rental property and consider...
- Posted January 4, 2018
16 Provisions That Every Lease Agreement Should Contain
There is technically no standard set of terms that a tenancy agreement has to...
- Posted December 30, 2017
Pros And Cons Of Buying Used Homes
When it comes to vehicles, we can often find drivers who feel that people...
- Posted December 11, 2017
Pros And Cons Of Buying New Homes
It’s not very hard to find drivers who cannot imagine themselves buying used cars....
- Posted December 5, 2017
3 Reasons Appraisers Might Value A Property Lower Than What You Paid
When you are dealing with real estate transactions on a regular basis, either as...
- Posted November 25, 2017
5 Key Roles Of An Escrow Officer
Various (if not all) industries use escrow services for safer transactions when dealing with...
- Posted November 8, 2017