- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Mortgage News
The Relation Between Depreciation And Refinancing
Because your home appreciates in value, it really is a money farm that allows...
- Posted June 28, 2017
Get Your Credit Score In Order Before Applying For A Mortgage
It can seem to be an unusual strategy to get a pre-approved mortgage first....
- Posted June 22, 2017
5 Mortgage Terms To Pay Special Attention To
For most people, the biggest financial commitment they make in their lifetimes are when...
- Posted June 3, 2017
Refinance To Combine 1st And 2nd Mortgage For Cost Savings
Refinancing your first and second mortgages require considerable thought. A lot depends on the...
- Posted May 25, 2017
Remortgaging Tips For Better Interest Rates
Remortgaging your 1st and 2nd mortgages together can benefit you by lowering your monthly...
- Posted May 15, 2017
Interest Only Mortgages – How It Works For You
Home buyers have a way to buy houses that they cannot normally afford. They...
- Posted May 13, 2017
9 Proven Tips To Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster
Whether you have a mortgage for your home or multiple mortgages on your various...
- Posted April 25, 2017
5 Factors That Determine The Type Of Financing Available To You
In an ideal world, real estate investors, flippers, and players will be able to...
- Posted January 1, 2017
Mortgage – Modern Drawbacks Of Old Fashion Financing
It was at one of those real estate investor networking sessions when someone mentioned...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Refinance SIBOR Mortgage To Fixed Rates – Mistakes To Avoid
Despite what every homeowner is reading in the news about refinancing being the smart...
- Posted January 10, 2015