- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Mortgage News
Loan points are a part of the total mortgage price a borrower pays when...
- Posted August 30, 2018
When Wraparound Financing Is Used By Investors
While being a little risky, seller financing makes it easier for a seller to...
- Posted July 12, 2018
Pros And Cons Of The Hybrid Mortgage
You would probably associate the word “hybrid” more with machines and horticultural cultivation. But...
- Posted June 13, 2018
10 Expense Items In “Standard” Loan Costs
Every lender will have their own operating procedures and systems regarding how they charge...
- Posted June 8, 2018
3 Smarter Approach Towards Making Mortgage Payments
No one in the right frame of mind will need extra motivation to make...
- Posted May 27, 2018
Fixed Rate Mortgages Are Not Always The Best Option
When it comes to choose between fixed rate mortgages and those of adjustable rates,...
- Posted May 9, 2018
5 Things You Might Not Know About Financing Rental Property
It beggars belief that many people, both homeowners and investors, still think that successfully...
- Posted May 8, 2018
What Happens When You Have Less Than Ideal Credit Rating
In an ideal world, home buyers and real estate investors would walk through the...
- Posted April 17, 2018
Legitimate Ways To Increase Your Mortgage Qualifying Income
It is not a strange coincidence if you personally feel comfortable with the amount...
- Posted April 10, 2018
5 Key Advantages Of A Reverse Mortgage
The word “reverse mortgage” can be intimidating to some people because it is not...
- Posted March 8, 2018