- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
All posts tagged "News"
Citylife $2m Presidential Suite – What Will Happen Next?
Despite the policies that the government has implemented to cool the Singapore property market, it certainly feels like property prices are going to hit record highs with every launch. While investors pouring their money into shoebox apartments...
- Posted January 1, 2013
New Private Condominiums That Were Launched in 2012
As 2012 comes to an end, the news that overwhelmingly hogged the limelights for the year was the performance of mass market condominiums. The one that made the biggest headlines was Sky Habitat at Bishan. So much...
- Posted December 31, 2012