- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A bring-down search describes the continuation of due diligence in the area of additional title search...
A turnkey project describes a development whereby the developer takes on all the tasks associated with...
A closing protection letter is a form of additional title insurance that provides coverage in areas...
More Academic News
Paired Sales Analysis
A paired sales analysis is a valuation technique to estimate the value of particular...
- Posted October 10, 2019
An assessment roll is a collect of public records indicating all taxable land and...
- Posted October 9, 2019
A conservator is a guardian, preserver, receiver or protector appointed by a court to...
- Posted October 8, 2019
A tax roll refers to public records containing a list of all properties that...
- Posted October 7, 2019
Interval ownership is a type of shared property ownership whereby various owners (investors) take...
- Posted October 5, 2019
Nonconforming use refer to the use of real property that was lawful and in...
- Posted October 3, 2019
Messuage is a term used in older laws to describe a house and the...
- Posted October 2, 2019