- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
A demand note is a promissory note containing terms that allow the holder to legally request...
Wear and tear refers to the physical deterioration of property caused by natural disintegration which includes...
Littoral land refers to land with borders on the sea, ocean or lake. They can be...
More Academic News
Limited Common Elements
Limited common elements refer to facilities that are part of a shared development, such...
- Posted December 20, 2019
Capital asset refers to all property that is held by a taxpayer fro sale...
- Posted December 19, 2019
Economic-base analysis is an appraisal term that refers to the measurement of economic activity...
- Posted December 13, 2019
Augmented estate is a legal method of calculating ownership of assets of a surviving...
- Posted December 12, 2019
A branch office refers to an ancillary place of business other than the main...
- Posted December 11, 2019
Cluster development is a type of site planning where a grouping of residential units...
- Posted December 10, 2019
A straight note is a promissory note for a loan whereby only interest payment...
- Posted December 7, 2019