- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Construction allowance refers to a financial incentive granted to a tenant to spend on improving the...
A periodic tenancy is a leasehold agreement whereby the tenant has a right to possess and...
A demand note is a promissory note containing terms that allow the holder to legally request...
More Academic News
Wear And Tear
Wear and tear refers to the physical deterioration of property caused by natural disintegration...
- Posted December 28, 2019
Littoral land refers to land with borders on the sea, ocean or lake. They...
- Posted December 22, 2019
Limited Common Elements
Limited common elements refer to facilities that are part of a shared development, such...
- Posted December 20, 2019
Capital asset refers to all property that is held by a taxpayer fro sale...
- Posted December 19, 2019
Economic-base analysis is an appraisal term that refers to the measurement of economic activity...
- Posted December 13, 2019
Augmented estate is a legal method of calculating ownership of assets of a surviving...
- Posted December 12, 2019
A branch office refers to an ancillary place of business other than the main...
- Posted December 11, 2019