- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Null and void refers to a contract or agreement that has no legal basis and therefore...
Sale pending is a term mostly used by real estate agents to indicate that a sale...
Filtering down refers to the organic process where housing units previously occupied by high-income households gradually...
More Academic News
Downside risk refers to the risks potential of losing money on an investment. Losing...
- Posted November 14, 2019
Accrued interest refers to interest that has been incurred or earned that has not...
- Posted November 12, 2019
An affidavit is a sworn statement that is made and written down, that is...
- Posted November 11, 2019
An ordinary gain is a gain or profit in which ordinary income tax rates...
- Posted November 10, 2019
False advertising is a generic term that refers to advertising and marketing collateral that...
- Posted November 9, 2019
The rollover risk in real estate refers to the risks associated with a current...
- Posted November 8, 2019
Bed And Breakfast
A bed and breakfast is a small sized property that offers overnight accommodation and...
- Posted November 6, 2019